Install Multiple Builds in Kodi
Install Multiple Builds in Kodi on one device. This is done through community portal.
1. Create a community portal account
noobsandnerds.com – click forum and make your account
Once you have an account.
2. http://noobsandnerds.com/portal – add the following source and install community portal 3.x+
3. Click on Settings in community portal and enter your information you created in step one
4. Install any build you would like, click on to install another build it will ask you to create a backup.
5. Make sure you choose a backup location as shown in the video
This works great and lets you run multiple builds on one device and one Kodi installation.
Notes from Todd B:
One major thing to remember is to be patient when you install a new build.. I always give it 3- 5 mins even when the build opens to install all addons on that new installed build. If they a NaN backup you will need to download all content from repos.. That is why you had error on spinz it was not a complete backup. Once you get a messed up install it creates issues.
Facebook: Xbmc Tips And tricks https://www.facebook.com/groups/565124710285772/
Best Boxes for Kodi